This programme is designed for stylists with NVQ2. This programme will cover extension application and removals in two methods of extensions systems available within Griffin’s Salon.
This programme will run for 12 months with a timetable to complete.
- NVQ 3 in Hairdressing
- Monitor procedures to safely control work operations
- Promote additional services or products to customers
- Provide hairdressing consultations
- Creatively cut hair
Must achieve minimum of 6 credits:
- Reception Duties (3 credits)
- Promote services/products (6 credits)
- Maintain effectiveness at work (3 credits)
- Plait and twist hair (4 credits)
- Perming (8 credits)
- Attach hair (3 credits)
- Access to outside Master classes and Seminars